The wonderful Anna and Kate from MasonBentleyStyle nominated me for a Sunshine Award – how exciting and what a happy name!
The Sunshine Blog award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. Below are rules, which are as follows:
1. Include the award Logo in a post on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about your self from the blogger who nominated yoy
3. Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know they are nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
So without further ado keep reading for my answers, questions and my nominations!
1. Who is your style icon and why?
Rachel Bilson, she wears lots of different styles and makes them all work.
2. What are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt and shorts, my cream lace skirt got a stain on it from taking out the recycling!
3. Where was your best holiday?
Australia with my family – four places in three weeks and seeing so many sights with people I love.
4. And your worst?
Just for the weather it was Glastonbury 2007 (if a festival counts!) I came back soaked to the core after standing in the rain all day and night before getting on a coach and a train home – we packed up our tent the night before so had to stay up on the last night. Other than that it was fun!
5. Did you learn much at school?
Yes, things you learnt always come back to you but I feel you constantly learn through life, more so the more it goes on.
6. Could you predict your life?
No, I don’t think you can. You just have to make the most of it all.
7. What was the first album you bought?
On tape it was Everything Changes by Take That!
8. Could you ever live in another country?
Not permantly, I love to be around my family and love England.
9. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Something cool, but all I can think of is Amy as it is what my parent’s thought about calling me!
10. If you could have any person to be your mentor who would you choose?
My 10 questions
1. What is your favorite font?
2. Who is your favourite band or singer?
3. Your favourite place in the world?
4. The place you most want to visit in the world and why?
5. What is your resolution for tomorrow?
6. Where is home?
7. Favourite piece of clothing/jewellery or accessory and why?
8. Your favourite emotion?
9. What is creativity to you?
10. Favourite designer or artist?
And my favourite bloggers right now! Apologies there are not 10, but this was my fave list 🙂
Live Once Live Beauitfully – Kat does amazing reviews and picks out the best little details in her writing
Big Scary Tees – hilarious, witty and informative t-shirt reviews
Calling Clarke – for design, interiors and lifestyle inspiration
Hovercraft Doggy – beautiful and inspirational images
Japan Me In The Face – amazing insights into Japan
The Evershine Project – inspirational styling and lifestyle ideas
T#g a Trend – a weekly trend website with images submitted by bloggers