In September me and my two friends Kat and Flora headed to Morocco to go surfing with Moroccan Surf Adventures.
It was a holiday of many, many great moments, delights and surprises:
- I found I could stand and even turn (mainly to the right) on a surf board – surprise
- Yoga at 7.30am is the most wonderful way to wake up and stretch after a hard days surfing – moment
- The great friendships you make during the chat’s, drinks and table tennis you play on the terrace – moment
- That I couldn’t paddle well to begin with but being with Said shouting ‘PADDLE!’ You learn quickly – surprise
- Moroccan red wine goes very well with chef Momo’s amazingly delicious food every night – delight
- Rachid’s car with all the girls is the only way to travel – moment
- The whole team at Moroccan Surf Adventures couldn’t be more welcoming, supportive and fun – delight
- Apparently I have a very serious surfing face – surprise
The family feel, great food, supportive instructors and welcoming hosts make Moroccan Surf Adventures a great place to go and I can’t wait to go back.
Go, and take me with you!
Images taken by me