PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY
Let’s talk about you
- You own a creative business selling gorgeous products
- Business is growing, but so is your workload. You look after everything from orders, marketing and finance – to name just a few!
- You’re finding it hard to prioritise product development and want to bring new ideas to your range
- Inspiration is key but sometimes you need a little boost or just a bit more time in the day
- A second opinion always helps – someone to support product development and bounce ideas around with
- You constantly want to push your product range and business potential forward
Any of these sound familiar?
How I can help
- My expertise lies in giving you the resources to develop your range and make your products shine
- Taking a visually creative and detailed approach, the work I present will aid your product innovation potential
- I understand small business needs having worked in trends and product development at notonthehighstreet.com for over seven years, as well as providing private consultancy work
- Blending my retail, trend and consumer knowledge spanning 10 years in the industry – I can inspire your range in a new and creative way
Product sales from small businesses receiving direct product guidance grew from 151% YoY (2011-2012) and 251% YoY (2012-2013) while at notonthehighstreet.com
How it works
Product innovation project
Focus on a particular product type you need to develop – e.g. wedding invitations, party styling, home accessories or men’s jewellery
Develop a range of different products for a specific theme or occasion – e.g Christmas, Mother’s Day, new baby or wedding anniversaries
Prices begin at £35 per hour, minimum four hours of work
What you’ll receive
- Detailed product development guidance in a presentation that identifies key concepts and trends personalised to your business
- Product themes that are innovative, while being commercially aware of the retail landscape
- Ideas you will develop that will take your business to the next level
- Meeting or phone call (location dependant) to discuss everything in detail and ask further questions
Together we will create something magic, incredible and beautiful!
Specialist product areas
- Home & garden
- Fashion & jewellery
- Food & drink
- Baby & child
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
Want more help?
Need extra help spotting hidden gaps in your product range or analysing your sales?
Prices begin at £35 per hour